The Post Office's Home Phone save over £65 by switching to Post Office HomePhone by paying monthly direct debit when compared with BT Unlimited Evening and Weekend plan for BT customers based on a 12 month contract.Find Out More »
More About Post Office Home Phone
Post Office Home Phone Information…
Save over £65 by switching to Post Office HomePhone by paying monthly direct debit when compared with BT Unlimited Evening and Weekend plan for BT customers based on a 12 month contract.
The Post Office's Home Phone is straightforward and affordable. You will retain all your existing features and receive a host of useful options for just £13.25 a month. Your line rental is included, as are your weekend and after hours calls to other landlines in the UK and calls to UK mobiles on weekends, as well as the Post Office's top twenty international destinations. Also included in the Post Office's landline are all calls made to other Home Phone clients at any time. In addition, there is no minimum term of contract and you will retain your old number. With a range of payment options to suit your pocket, the Home Phone from the Post Office can be tailor-made to fit your living situation, and offers a number of unique features, such as 10% off calls to nominated loved ones, as well as free 60-minute birthday and Christmas Day phone calls. Switching to Post Office Home Phone is quick and easy, with a simple transfer process and UK-based call centres ready to offer you assistance and advice.Find Out More »
*Terms and Conditions Apply
- Save over £65 by switching to Post Office HomePhone by paying monthly direct debit
- Line rental included
- Free & Inclusive evening and weekend calls* to UK landlines
- Free & Inclusive weekend calls* to UK mobiles and our top 20 International destinations
- Free & Inclusive calls to other Home Phone users anytime
- No minimum contract term
- Choice of payment options
- Calls to 0870/0845 number will be included in the inclusive minutes currently offered for evenings and weekends to UK land lines.
- Free & Inclusive calls to Post Office's top 40 international destinations
- Calls to our Customer Care line from HomePhone numbers
- 10.22p per minute to Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Jamaica & Nigeria.
- 10% discount on calls to 10 Loved Ones & one free 60 minute call on their Birthdays and on Christmas day
Plus There's more…
- It's easy to apply, you just need:
- The landline* number for the property you wish to install Home Phone and/or our Broadband
- Your bank account details if you'd like to pay by Direct Debit
- Your previous address if you've lived at your current address for less than 2 years
- If you are switching from a broadband service you'll need your Migration Authorisation Code (MAC)